In order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through the Site, we collect certain information from users of the Site. In operating our Site, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- General information includes non-personal information from visitors to the site. Information such as your IP address, the date or time you accessed or left the site, and which pages you view.
- Performance Data refers to data input by users as they access services available on the site.
- Information about the equipment and communications method that you use to access the internet and the Site.
- The content of any correspondence that you may have with us or our representatives.
- Any information you provide to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you in the best possible manner. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
We also may use personal information that is coupled with general information and performance data to improve your experience on our Site by providing you with information that is relevant to you. For security reasons and to confirm the integrity of our data, we may combine components of data with other sources of information that may identify you unless otherwise described herein. Such identifying information will only be used for our internal business purposes.
Disclosing your information
Generally, Toobler Technologies will not provide personal information we collect to third parties, including our affiliates and including unaffiliated third party business partners, to enable them to provide you with information about their products or services. However, we may share your personal information with third parties, where it is required or permitted by law in the following instances:
- Toobler Technologies may release information concerning your use of the Site when it believes in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with the law (for example, pursuant to a warrant, court order, subpoena, etc.), to protect against fraudulent, abusive or unlawful use of the Site, to protect Toobler’s rights or property, enforce any contract between you and Toobler , or if Toobler reasonably believes that a situation involving danger of death or injury to any person requires disclosure.
- Toobler Technologies may, at times, choose to buy or sell assets. In these transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Toobler were involved in a sale, merger, acquisition of assets or other change of ownership, then user information would be one of the assets transferred;
- Should Toobler Technologies be forced to declare bankruptcy, insolvency, or need to initiate a reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Access to your information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details.
If you believe any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, or have any complaints about our Site, please inform us as soon as possible at the address here.
“Cookies” are small files of data that reside on your computer that allow us to recognize you as a previous site user if you return to the Site using the same computer and browser. These cookies allow us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages in the Site during the same session.
We also use longer-lasting cookies to display your name on some of our web forms, so that you don’t have to retype your name and contact information each time you request content that requires a form to be submitted. Our cookie files are encoded so that any information stored in them may only be interpreted by the servers on the Site. Web browsers and other software allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, to block or reject all cookies, or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you choose to reject cookies, you can change your browser setting and know that the Site may not operate efficiently for you and you may be unable to access particular parts of our Site. If you don’t change your browser setting, we will assume that you are permitting to receive all cookies.
Got a project in mind?