Unexpected layoffs, urgent bugs, unfair deadlines-stressful situations often unwind without any warning in a developer’s life. With this understanding, we bring to you an amazing tool that can make your life a whole lot easier. Introducing AnyMod!!
With AnyMod you can easily build your website or web app using free & open source modules that seamlessly work in any project. It comes with ready-to-use:
- Content Management (CMS) : Make any part of your website editable with AnyMod.
- Forms : Choose from the dozens of forms available and collect form responses either in the AnyMod dashboard or send them anywhere you choose.
- Image galleries : Now add image galleries to any page in just a few clicks. You can easily replace and rearrange images with zero coding knowledge.
- Navigation : You can choose from a wide variety of navigation mods with different styles and layouts.
- Social media : With pre-built social media mods, you no longer need to dig through documents every time you want to install a widget. It comes with separate ready-to-use social widgets for each platform including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, GitHub, etc.
What are Mods?
Mods are essentially modular features that you can extend, share, and customize, or create from scratch. From plain HTML to the latest frameworks like React and Vue.js, they are designed to work with any technology.Building website features becomes fast,simple,and repeatable with mods as they work on both new and existing websites.
Tools for non-developers
Mods are not just meant for the developers, they come with built-in WYSIWYG content editor that allows non-developers with no coding knowledge to update content including text and images directly from their live web page. Further, the user receives an instant feedback with the live preview feature.
Build your project in no time
The platform offers a host of reusable, powerful, no-hassle tools.
- Hundreds of open-source mods : The community offers numerous pre-built mods
- Add mods anywhere : Use mods to quickly add features to any project.
- Browser & search compatible : Mods work in all major browsers including Chrome, Safari, FireFox, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer 9+. Also, they are fully indexed by Google thus appearing in search results along with other page content.
- Automated build tools : The build tools include Auto-refresh, SCSS,ES6, Handlebars, JSX, TypeScript and more.
- Page Speed : Page speed being the top priority, mods are designed to load fast. For e.g, a basic page with 15 mods will load all of its mod data in single request taking 10-30ms.
- Fewer code deploys :All you need to do is add once, then edit live in the cloud.
- Growing Community : What’s more? A thriving and growing community fuels the platform growth by collaborating on mods and contributing to open source.
How Kerala’s IT Sector Braces To Fight COVID-19?
In India and around the world, the impact of the coronavirus pandemic is evident across all sectors of the economy. With COVID-19 spreading rapidly around the world, the pandemic has not only affected the lives of hundreds of thousands of people but also demonstrated a growing impact on the global economy. From companies chalking out […]
How a DevOps Approach Helps To Meet Deadlines Every Time ?
Missing a deadline never feels good! Despite designing perfect workflows from start to finish, we often found our teams chasing deadlines until the very last moment. This upsetting trend led us to a quest to find out what obstacles prevented our teams from getting work over the finish line in time. The biggest factors contributing […]
Can You Fuel The Next Wave of Business Growth During a Pandemic?
Pandemics and economic recessions are known to create disruptive effects on global economies and businesses. For e.g, the Black Death was a devastating bubonic plague that arrived in Europe during 1347. The catastrophe resulted in the collapse of the feudal system in Europe while replacing it with a more modern employment contract. Covid-19 pandemic has […]