Unexpected layoffs, urgent bugs, unfair deadlines-stressful situations often unwind without any warning in a developer’s life. With this understanding, we bring to you an amazing tool that can make your life a whole lot easier. Introducing AnyMod!!
With AnyMod you can easily build your website or web app using free & open source modules that seamlessly work in any project. It comes with ready-to-use:
- Content Management (CMS) : Make any part of your website editable with AnyMod.
- Forms : Choose from the dozens of forms available and collect form responses either in the AnyMod dashboard or send them anywhere you choose.
- Image galleries : Now add image galleries to any page in just a few clicks. You can easily replace and rearrange images with zero coding knowledge.
- Navigation : You can choose from a wide variety of navigation mods with different styles and layouts.
- Social media : With pre-built social media mods, you no longer need to dig through documents every time you want to install a widget. It comes with separate ready-to-use social widgets for each platform including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, GitHub, etc.
What are Mods?
Mods are essentially modular features that you can extend, share, and customize, or create from scratch. From plain HTML to the latest frameworks like React and Vue.js, they are designed to work with any technology.Building website features becomes fast,simple,and repeatable with mods as they work on both new and existing websites.
Tools for non-developers
Mods are not just meant for the developers, they come with built-in WYSIWYG content editor that allows non-developers with no coding knowledge to update content including text and images directly from their live web page. Further, the user receives an instant feedback with the live preview feature.
Build your project in no time
The platform offers a host of reusable, powerful, no-hassle tools.
- Hundreds of open-source mods : The community offers numerous pre-built mods
- Add mods anywhere : Use mods to quickly add features to any project.
- Browser & search compatible : Mods work in all major browsers including Chrome, Safari, FireFox, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer 9+. Also, they are fully indexed by Google thus appearing in search results along with other page content.
- Automated build tools : The build tools include Auto-refresh, SCSS,ES6, Handlebars, JSX, TypeScript and more.
- Page Speed : Page speed being the top priority, mods are designed to load fast. For e.g, a basic page with 15 mods will load all of its mod data in single request taking 10-30ms.
- Fewer code deploys :All you need to do is add once, then edit live in the cloud.
- Growing Community : What’s more? A thriving and growing community fuels the platform growth by collaborating on mods and contributing to open source.
Go Live: 6 Things To Do Before Publishing an App
After years of publishing applications to the app store, our team has come up with a checklist showcasing important things to do before publishing your app on Google Play or Apple App Store. Without further ado, let’s get started. #1.Thoroughly Understand The App Store Policies and Guidelines It is vital to understand the app publishing […]
How to Create Mobile App Wireframe?
Do you have an awesome app idea? Awesome! No matter how amazing your idea for a mobile app is, if you are clueless about where to start and how to go about the development, it is bound to fail. So, after finalizing the app idea, the next step is wireframing. Why Wireframing? Incorporating all the […]
Designing The Ultimate Mobile App Architecture
The strength of a building lies in its foundation. Similarly, architecture is the backbone of any mobile application. Building better app architecture is vital for the success of an app. Even the smallest fault in the architecture can undermine the quality of the app. Factors to Consider While Developing Mobile App Architecture Before you dive […]