Unexpected layoffs, urgent bugs, unfair deadlines-stressful situations often unwind without any warning in a developer’s life. With this understanding, we bring to you an amazing tool that can make your life a whole lot easier. Introducing AnyMod!!
With AnyMod you can easily build your website or web app using free & open source modules that seamlessly work in any project. It comes with ready-to-use:
- Content Management (CMS) : Make any part of your website editable with AnyMod.
- Forms : Choose from the dozens of forms available and collect form responses either in the AnyMod dashboard or send them anywhere you choose.
- Image galleries : Now add image galleries to any page in just a few clicks. You can easily replace and rearrange images with zero coding knowledge.
- Navigation : You can choose from a wide variety of navigation mods with different styles and layouts.
- Social media : With pre-built social media mods, you no longer need to dig through documents every time you want to install a widget. It comes with separate ready-to-use social widgets for each platform including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, GitHub, etc.
What are Mods?
Mods are essentially modular features that you can extend, share, and customize, or create from scratch. From plain HTML to the latest frameworks like React and Vue.js, they are designed to work with any technology.Building website features becomes fast,simple,and repeatable with mods as they work on both new and existing websites.
Tools for non-developers
Mods are not just meant for the developers, they come with built-in WYSIWYG content editor that allows non-developers with no coding knowledge to update content including text and images directly from their live web page. Further, the user receives an instant feedback with the live preview feature.
Build your project in no time
The platform offers a host of reusable, powerful, no-hassle tools.
- Hundreds of open-source mods : The community offers numerous pre-built mods
- Add mods anywhere : Use mods to quickly add features to any project.
- Browser & search compatible : Mods work in all major browsers including Chrome, Safari, FireFox, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer 9+. Also, they are fully indexed by Google thus appearing in search results along with other page content.
- Automated build tools : The build tools include Auto-refresh, SCSS,ES6, Handlebars, JSX, TypeScript and more.
- Page Speed : Page speed being the top priority, mods are designed to load fast. For e.g, a basic page with 15 mods will load all of its mod data in single request taking 10-30ms.
- Fewer code deploys :All you need to do is add once, then edit live in the cloud.
- Growing Community : What’s more? A thriving and growing community fuels the platform growth by collaborating on mods and contributing to open source.
Things to Consider Before Hiring the Right Developer
As the tech talent war continues to rage, it is no wonder that hiring the right developer takes forever. Managers face numerous difficulties not just hiring but retaining the right talent.If we are to go by statistics, the average time-to-hire for tech positions in the USA is 35 days. A realistic expectation is crucial while […]
4 Ways To Reduce your App Development Costs by 50%
Being multi-channel has become synonyms with the modern digital environment.Brand presence in these channels is critical to reach potential customers making it a vital business challenge of the digital era. Mobile apps have become an integral part of modern business. They are an extension of your brand. Considered as the most powerful business tool, apps […]
Tips to build a productive startup culture in your development company
The word Startup paints a picture of tech-savvy professionals driving casual dress codes and sipping coffee from biodegradable cups in a space with enviable interior design, ping pong tables and bean bags. Ouch, the stereotype hurts! There is more to startups than bean bags and beer taps, it is the startup culture that fuels innovation […]