Going beyond the cost factor and striving to deliver quality, innovation and flexibility to its customers across the globe, Toobler introduced a Hybrid (Onshore and Offshore) Software Development Model. Huge popularity of the hybrid model is fuelled by scores of organizations choosing to keep design and architecture phases at geographic proximity.
Driven by a customer-centric approach, our delivery model strikes the perfect balance geographical proximity to clients and cost-effectiveness.We offer Onsite-Offshore Software Development Support in Sweden. In this model, along with the Offshore development team we have a Sweden based onsite partner , who provides excellent consultation and also takes care of the application architecture. Our partner is Celoxara leading IT consulting and development firm with offices in Sweden, Ireland and Australia.
“The powerful combination offers cost-effectiveness of the offshore model with the convenience and flexibility of onshoring.”
Here is an illustration of the tasks executed by the onsite and offshore team:
Responsibility distribution of Onsite Partner and Offshore Team
- The onsite partner bridges the gap between the client and the offshore development team.
- Plays a key role in understanding client requirements and provides excellent consultation as well
- Provides all the essential information to the offshore team for them to work on the software development
- Directly interacts with client on a regular basis and also takes care of the application architecture
- Ensures that the project is implemented in tandem with the client’s requirements and expectations.
Offshore Development Team
- The offshore development team works on the product development focussing on the business requirements and project goals.
- Simplifying collaboration in different time zones, our developers follow the Central European Time.
- Regularly update the client or onsite partner about the project status and product development progress.
Why choose an Onsite-Offshore Model?
The onsite-offshore model comes with scores of benefits including:
- The client gets to enjoy the perks of outsourcing while he/she can communicate directly with our onsite partner. All this without the hassle and cost of managing a big onsite team.
- Lucid communication at all levels
- With Swedish partner onboard, clients can easily overcome communication & cultural barriers
- Access to the best resources
- Clear and deep understanding of each other’s work culture
- Transparent Project status on the go
- Round the lock productivity
- Easy and efficient management of resources
- Drive profitability with an offshore development team
- Economical Project Development
Happy Customers, Happy Bottom Line
The perfect mix between Toobler’s Onsite Partner and Offshore team delivers technology solutions that never fail to delight customers. The right use of technology and manpower helps us meet the varied requirements of our clients across the globe while delivering on-time and well within the budget.
IoT mobile apps, the next big thing for current COVID-19 and future pandemics [Ultimate Guide]
In times where technology is a part of our everyday routine, the extension of its features to everyday devices is a peek into a futuristic world. For instance, when the pandemic struck, the need for remote monitoring was on the rise, more than ever. Gathering resources and medicines, consultation with doctors, monitoring of beds had […]
Healthcare mobile app development for organizations to address the disruption caused by the pandemic
In an increasingly convenient world where groceries, food, clothes are available at the click of a button, it was the healthcare sector that quite remained rooted to its traditional ways. However, since the onset of the pandemic, social distancing and other preventive measures, the usage of healthcare apps has seen a significant boost. Patients and […]
Mobile application Development Trends in 2021 in the Post-Pandemic Environment
The COVID-19 pandemic has exponentially triggered a big-time financial crisis, hurting practically all domains of life, including travel & tourism, real estate, leisure activities, small local businesses, and the quality of life of every being. However, the crisis has given birth to the vital need for digital solutions and developments that would help people face […]